Here goes in no particular order,
1. I love the color RED!
2. I HATE fake people (LIARS)!!
3. I am a hopeless romantic!!
4. I love to talk about the "good old" times. Like they were soooo long ago.
5. I really, really want and hope my kids have a awesome childhood like I did.
6. I hate to feel judged, and I do often.
7. I love my family more than anything.
8. My first KISS was CALVIN. AHHHHHH TRUE really!!
9. Calvin has spoiled me rotten, he had to keep up with my parents.
10. I LOVE my BROTHERS!!
11. I have a MAJOR anxiety problem.
12. I hate to come home to a messy house.
13. I have a toy problem at my home, I am always trying to re-arrange toys and clutter.
14. I love to be organized, although I am not very good at it.
15. I am trying to do my best!!!
16. The fear of loosing someone close to me is a daily thought. (ANXIETY)
17. I love to watch reality TV and think how much better I could do. YA RIGHT
18. Having great friends means the world to me!!
19. I don't read.....although I am trying!
20. I don't write in a journal.....although I SHOULD!!
21. I love my in-law family....all of them.
22. I never thought that my life would be like this.....I really thought that I would be still single at this point in my life. Never married with 3 girls.
23. My DREAM in life was to be a STAY at Home MOM!!! YEAH
24. My Dream is much harder than I DREAMED!!!
25. I am HORRIBLE at making decisions.
1. I love the color RED!
2. I HATE fake people (LIARS)!!
3. I am a hopeless romantic!!
4. I love to talk about the "good old" times. Like they were soooo long ago.
5. I really, really want and hope my kids have a awesome childhood like I did.
6. I hate to feel judged, and I do often.
7. I love my family more than anything.
8. My first KISS was CALVIN. AHHHHHH TRUE really!!
9. Calvin has spoiled me rotten, he had to keep up with my parents.
10. I LOVE my BROTHERS!!
11. I have a MAJOR anxiety problem.
12. I hate to come home to a messy house.
13. I have a toy problem at my home, I am always trying to re-arrange toys and clutter.
14. I love to be organized, although I am not very good at it.
15. I am trying to do my best!!!
16. The fear of loosing someone close to me is a daily thought. (ANXIETY)
17. I love to watch reality TV and think how much better I could do. YA RIGHT
18. Having great friends means the world to me!!
19. I don't read.....although I am trying!
20. I don't write in a journal.....although I SHOULD!!
21. I love my in-law family....all of them.
22. I never thought that my life would be like this.....I really thought that I would be still single at this point in my life. Never married with 3 girls.
23. My DREAM in life was to be a STAY at Home MOM!!! YEAH
24. My Dream is much harder than I DREAMED!!!
25. I am HORRIBLE at making decisions.
Hope you all enjoyed them...I said RANDOM!!!!!



1 comment:
So does that mean you love Bwidgew as one of your brothers too?!
Post a Comment