Monday, June 9, 2008
HELP !!
I am just wondering how everyone does their pictures in blogger. I can't seem to get it right, or when I do it takes me forever and really I mean forever. I see blogs where the pictures are all in order and everything looks great but for me that would take too long. So I would like some input, there has got to be an easier way, I am just a computer dummy. I do have things I would like to post but it takes so long so I just decide not worth my time, lot's of other things calling my name (Saige, Addie, Cali, Laundry, Housework, Yardwork etc...). Sorry about the rambling hope it all makes sense and I hope someone has a solution. THANKS !!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
O.K. I totally had the same problem. And sometimes it still takes me forever to do a post. But Heather told me a little secret, all try to explain it the best I can. When you put in new pictures, it will ask you center, left, right, none? I always check none. Then if you want to move it it's much easier. You can either click on the picture to highlight it then center it the way you center your words. {Or move it to the right or left.} Or if you do a double click then you can move it slowly or just a little bit. but you have to make sure that you check the little box NONE when you put the picture in or it wont work. Hope that makes sense... Or call Cori she can help.
CALL CORI!
those are good to know- didn't know you could do it that way. when i load my pictures i walk away from my computer and do my dishes or laundry or what ever else is calling my name! i don't wait- it takes too long!
Just make sure you click medium on the size and none on the alignment and it should be easier for you. A good thing to do is to write all your text, then add all your pictures, then click and drag your pictures to go by the right text, and then there will usually be extra lines in there that you have to delete but I feel like it all goes pretty fast. Then again, I have no kids and I just sit at my computer desk all day long. :)
Post a Comment