Thursday, November 26, 2009

Grateful

Today I am grateful for many things in my LIFE.....

Health..our family has been blessed to have such great health and strong bodies and I feel most of the time we REALLY take it for granted.
Kids... although they are crazy, I LOVE them and they keep my young
Family.. without them, where would I be???
Home... a beautiful place we call home, and love every little piece, even when it is a mess and unorganized it is ours!!!!!
Husband... he keeps me normal..most of the time and puts things in perspective!!!
Food... enough to eat and share!!!
Friends...they listen to it ALL!!!
Bad days... crazy I know but they make me think.......it could be MUCH worse!!!
Forgiveness... without it, I would be in trouble!
Work... I am grateful Calvin has work, and I am able to stay home and be MOM although it is hard sometimes I would NOT change it!!

This is just a few things that I have been thinking a lot about, and today I am SO GRATEFUL for all the things in my life good and bad.

I hope everyone has a WONDERFUL THANKSGIVING!!!!!!

No comments: