Thursday, August 6, 2009

LITTLE FISH!!

SWIMMING LESSONS!!
My little fish finished another year of swimming lessons and are getting pretty dang good, even Cali with many tears shed finished her class!! I didn't get any good pictures of them actually swimming because they don't like you to sit too close because the kids do better that way. But here we are waiting our turn!!!

Cali, hated and loved it all at the same time, she would cry every morning then finally came to her senses when she got in the water!! (most of the time) She will put her head totally under all by herself!! And she didn't even cry the last day!!! YEAH
Addison, well she loved it, although she is a little shy to show her teacher what she really can do!! I guess she didn't want to make the other kids feel bad. HAHA!! She made great progress and wants to keep going!
Saige, this year I decided to push her limits a little. Level 3 might have been a little much but she exceding my expectations and passed everything off to her teacher!! Next year I think we will try this again and work on perfecting what she learned!!
GREAT JOB GIRLIES!!

No comments: